The need for corrections and what to consider before heeding a correction has been discussed. An example of a person who refused a correction and paid dearly for it was given.
Now, I think a vital area of your life needs a correction. Where do you place your faith?
There are so many things to place one’s faith in.
1. People place their faith in man including themselves. This is wrong.
2. People also place their faith in the work of man’s hands. This also is an abomination.
3. Many others have strong faith in other spirits that are not of their Maker. This is provocation.
4. Many people go a little higher to place their Faith in the works of God’s hands. This also is rebellion.
5. A lot of people place their faith in anything available. Only what they can see and touch.
Where do you place your faith?
I love to inform you that you must change where you place your faith if you have not placed it in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Note that I am not talking religion. I am talking about a personal relationship that can last long here and hereafter.
There are many religions in the world but Jesus came to reconcile mankind to his Maker and not to establish a religion. So if you have seen or living a Christian life as a religionist, you must change that today.
To become a Christian is to be like Christ. You must resemble Him in thought, word and deeds. Everywhere you are, Christ must be seen in you.
Do you want to start a relationship with Him today? Then, take the following steps:
* Know and accept the fact that you are a sinner by nature. Every man and woman is.
* Agree with the fact that you cannot free yourself front the claws of misdeeds.
* Repent, with the whole of your heart, of all your wrongdoings. Show remorse and, if possible, weep over them.
* Call on the Lord Jesus Christ to wipe away your sins with His blood and forgive you totally.
* Invite Him into your heart to take absolute control as your Lord and Savior forever.
* Obtain a copy of the Holy Bible. Read it day and night with the purpose of living according to what you read.
* Let Jesus, by His Spirit in you, lead you to join a Bible believing assembly of God’s children.
* Live to please the Lord only and do all things that He may count you worthy when He comes to take His Saints away .